Saturday 28 January 2012

Things I want to make

I've got so many things I want to make that I thought I'd put my thoughts down in writing.

I've added the website so you can see whether what I make actually looks how it should!

Lets see how many of these I complete and I bet I add more to it during the forthcoming year!

Sewing

Basic Bunting for Evies Room

Heart Hangers / Lavender Hearts

Christmas Tree Bunting and Tree Decorations Inspired by some I saw in Laura Ashley

Felted Christmas Wreath from Iheartnaptime.com

Envelope Cushions

Felted Circle Cushion from maybe maltida blog

Bean Bags

Food and Drink

Limoncello from Kirstie Allsops recipe on Channel4.com (when packing for moving house I found that we had about 5 unopened bottles of vodka so probably will be making alot of this in the summer!!)

Beauty Stuff

Bath Creamers from Kirstie Allsops Craft Book

Sugar Body Scrub from a recipe on CraftGossip.com


Other

Paper Bunting

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your next project, what are you going to make first?? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a little project to do and then am gonna try the petal cushion which will allow me to knock two things off my list!

      Delete